17 July 2010

Someone. No one


I am in a sentimental mood. Emotional too.

At times like this I wish I had a friend who understands me, who cares, who wouldn't mind just holding my hands or giving me a hug, who has mutual trust that I could talk to without restraint or holding back, who let me confide, express and share.

Someone whom I am not attached to, not romantically involved with, someone impartial who could give me a good kick and slap some sense into me if need be.

Someone who could spare me the time willingly, without rushing me. Someone who could walk with me in silence, or just sit together pondering.

A really good, close friend.

Of which I do not have.

2 comments:

PS =! play station said...

open up your heart u might find one =D

CK said...

True what you said PS.

Just that when one had opened up and got taken advantages of, and got hurt, one has the tendency to close up, put chain around, and secure with a big lock! =P

Guess I have become selfishly protecting and no longer willing to open up first, waiting instead for other to open up and prove him/herself first.