04 July 2010

Congrats to Ding and Ashley!


Congratulations to Jason Ding and Ashley Chang for tying the knot!

Thanks for inviting us to share this happy moment, sorry Karen and the kids couldn't make it. Karen really wanted to attend, honest.

His Royal Highness King Toddler Hsiang is in his last leg of the Hand, Foot and Mouth disease, you see. Also I think His Royal Highness King Baby Young would probably bombarb the ballroom with sonic booms if we postponed his bed time. =P

Ding, I have forgotten just how tall you are! Gotta remind myself not to stand too close to you. =P Looking smart there in the suit. =)

Why it took you so long to get married huh? Ding, the friendly, easy-going and reliable chap. Can always count on you to provide completed coursework to copy and such great fun to be around playing Starcraft, Baldur's Gate, etc..

I guess you were just waiting for the right person and finally found her! =)

Ashley seems like a warm, friendly, bubbly person, based on the impression from the brief encounter.

I was hoping to meet up with the university gang but alas, none of them turned up. Well, I did see a picture of us in the Broadgate Park photo you flashed. I guess that's something...

That said, I would like to sincerely thank June and Marcus for their effort to make a loner feel less awkward among a table of strangers. I hope I was just borderline antisocial yesterday night and not my usual full blown antisocial self. =P

Ding and Ashley, juniors anytime soon?

Sorry, just gotta ask. =D

No comments: