20 July 2010

Random Conversations & Thoughts


Collection of conversations and thoughts recently, up to today's.

-----

mum: what do you want for your birthday?
boy: present.
mum: what present?
boy: birthday present. (father fell off the chair laughing at this point. Yea, I am easily amused)
mum: what birthday present?
boy: candles. (mother started laughing at this point)
mum: candles? You want candles as your birthday present?
boy: yea.

-----

When my sons were suffering from the hand, foot and mouth disease (HFMD)...

wifey: remind your colleagues to wash thier hands with alcohol hand wash.
hubby: okay.
wifey: also, try not to kiss your colleagues.
hubby: huh?!?!? Who would kiss me in the office?
wifey: *naughty grin*
hubby: besides, doesn't matter if they kiss me since they are not HFMD carriers, as long as I don't kiss them will do. (thought she meant a peck on the cheek that kind of kiss)
wifey: well... depends on where they kiss.
hubby: !!!
wifey: *evil laugh*

-----

The office is going to be a less and less fun place as more and more closer colleagues and friends started leaving.

-----

I only have 8 books that I want to write a review nia mar. Hmm... seems like I am reading slower than before.

Oh, and the shuttlecocks review.

And the ron95 versus ron97 comparison.

And the Hall of Shame thingy.

And my Harly Potter story.

And...

Okay, too much, let me just procrastinate more. ^_^

-----

No more Leverage, I sat there in front of the television feeling a bit lost...

No comments: