30 April 2008

Iron Man

Went to watch a movie today, since tomorrow's a public holiday and I am a tad free these few days.

Okay okay, it's because it's Wednesday and GSC has discount rate and I am a cheapskate, RM6 for a movie!

Asked for the first movie that's on when I was at the ticket counter and being told it's Iron Man. Why not? I like science fiction movies so I went for it.

"That'll be ten ringgit please." (I added the "please" into the cashier's reply, sadly majority of the people here don't have the habit of using that magic word)

Eh? Ten, not six meh?

Was told it's a new hot movie so the discount didn't apply to it, I bought the ticket anyway since I don't want to let him know I am a cheapskate really want to watch the movie.


Picture's source

So how was the movie?

*Spoilers below!* Well, kind of...



There is this man named Tony lor, he made himself a suit of armour lor, said it's not really iron but some titanium alloy wor.

Can fly here fly there and pew pew shoot stuff and make them kaboom!

A lot of pew pew and kaboom and Iron Man versus bad guys duking it out lor.

Of course Iron Man won at the end lar.

Oh, got that pretty assistant and Tony has cool beard and goatee, I am going to start growing mine, hehehe.

There, bestest review EVER! Go tell your friends no need to see other reviews liao, just show them this one will do.


Fantastic movie for science fiction action movie lovers, worth every cents of my ten ringgit!

Nice actions, good pace, fantastic mechanical stuff, shame about the ruined racing car. Only thing I find hard to believe is Iron Man surviving all those terminal velocity crashes from high altitude, nothing soft to absorb the impact from his super duper armour leh.

Anyway, great movie, go watch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... my brother's sons will be "Lim Pek", "Lim Teh"....

CK said...

Miss Lim, wrong entry. =P

Did you tell your brother about the names for his children ah?

^.^

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

CK said...

Thank you for your kind words. =)