03 May 2008

Why?

I have a lovely and loving wife.

Yes I know what you are thinking: why would such a lovely lady pick a spud like me?

Who has given birth to our adorable baby boy.

Beware of those teeth!

I have very supportive parents, who have given me more than I have asked for.

I have no idea how I am ever going to repay them, I suppose I will just have to be like them and treat my children likewise.

Yes young man, you are the lucky one

I have a job that provides steady income, not fantastic since given the choice I would rather not work (yes I am a slacker, heh) but that's just wistful thinking. Wouldn't mind the pay being higher mind you, but generally I am content with the job.

For the time being anyway.




So why am I often depressed?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then I'm more cheapskate... purposely took bus to Prangin Mall in the lovely Sunday morning (11am), just to watch RM5 of movie "The forbidden Kingdom"....

CK said...

Aiyoh Miss Lim, wakey wakey!

Commented on wrong entry again ler!

I am real disappointed no one commented yet about the studio shot and that super cute toothy grin.

=\

You people, so lazy to comment and so selfish with your praise. =P