08 May 2008

Lead by Example


Freebie alert!

Buy a McDonald's value meal and say this chant "Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun" in 4 seconds to get a free Big Mac. (1 to 28 May, 3 to 8pm at participating restaurants)

Easy peasy, McD freebie!




It's no secret that I don't care much about politics, but I just have to plug this worthy read after a colleague brought it to my attention.

My respect to Mr Lim.

On a somewhat related note, I tried to fulfilled my voting duty this year since I am finally back to the country after almost a decade overseas, only to give up in digust after trying in vain to get myself registered for voting numerous times at the post office.

The system was always down. Every freaking time I went, no matter the time nor day.

I have a feeling my vote ended up somewhere anyway, probably as one of those magically appeared votes after a "miscount".

2 comments:

江边鸟 said...

Do you manage to 'chant' me a big mc just now? Take from you tmr in the office...

CK said...

Okay Hum Sup Hoong, the famous blogger with coconut size tumour or something who refused to even acknowledge my e-mail asking for a plug has gone and done the Big Mac Chant.

Think it's time we get serious and go get those Big Macs, we have like what, 6 coupons?

And maybe you can don your Iron Man suit or that (rusty) Iron Rod?