31 March 2020

I went out


Let's see, the Movement Control Order started on 18th of March, so it's the 14th day today.

I finally went out!

Wanted to avoid the car battery going flat so I went out for a drive, that's the main reason I went out.

Else I would have preferred to stay at home. I am perfectly fine staying at home all these days, nothing amiss really.

With the many stubborn and ignorant fools, and all those liars and cheaters about, it's just dangerous out there.

Really makes my blood boils reading about all those liars and cheaters that jeopardised the medical staffs, should charged these liars and cheaters with attempted murder or something.

*deep breath*

Don't want to turn this entry into a rant, goodness knows my patience for idiots have run out so can't guarantee to remain free of swearing and cursing if I started ranting, so...

*deep breath*

Anyway, since I was out, bought lunch and also filled up the petrol since the tank was less than half full.

Liberal use of hand sanitiser while buying lunch and filling petrol, made sure I had a "clean hand" for handling the credit card and applying the disinfectant, and a "dirty hand" for the necessary contact and transaction.

Oh, I also prepared beforehand the exact cash for lunch in a plastic bag without the need of any change.

Washed all the keys, access card, sanitiser bottles after I got home. Thoroughly washed my hands before dishing out lunch (no one else touches the bought stuff), disposed of the plastic bags, washed my hands again, then went and took a shower before I took my lunch.

So yea... I rather be staying at home.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: