24 March 2020

Go testosterone!


Since the nation is under movement control order and I am working from home, I have been letting my facial hair grow.

I do keep my facial hair from time to time, but whenever I am in that mood, I keep the side of my face and most of the neck area clean-shaven, and trimmed the moustache and beard to a tidy length.

As a courtesy to the colleagues, don't want to appear all messy and bushy.

Many probably don't appreciate that keeping moustache and beard tidy takes more time and effort than just clean-shaving them off.

But since I am working from home now, and have no plan of going out anytime soon, I have decided to let my facial hair grow wild, without any trimming or tidying.

Go testosterone! =P

Just curious how it will end up.

Because I can.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: