20 July 2012

First Proposal


Don't think my sons will be reading my blog anytime soon, or forever, but this entry is for my elder son.

May this memory be well preserved. =)

-----

Dear Your Royal Highness Boy King Hsiang,

I am writing this so you know this happened when you were a few days shy of being five. Also, it helps me to remember in the future so that I can supply this information to your best man.

You must have inherited all the attractiveness and social skill genes from mommy and totally rejected the ones from me. Smart boy. For you received your first marriage proposal today.

When mommy told me about this proposal, I was first incredulously shocked, then really happy for you, and eventually became extremely jealous.

Not even five, and a girl wants to marry you, aren't you a lucky one?

And seriously, how do you do it? Young man, you have gotta teach me some tricks.

For the record, you rejected the proposal without giving any solid reason. You probably broke sweet Zarra's heart this day, *tsk tsk*.

Aunty Gladys said she will help Zarra to ask you again in ten years time, you better be prepared and don't give lame excuses by then, young man! Don't go breaking girl's heart.



Love,
Papa

p/s: I wish I had one-tenth of your magnetism.


3 comments:

江边鸟 said...

according to 阿金, you are also quite a women magnet la ~~~

CK said...

If you believed that, you would believe anything.

HoneyBee said...

Well, he didn't really reject her... He just hasn't given her an answer as yet... I'm sure there is no heart broken there... At least she still wants to come over for another play date...