18 October 2023

Diablo IV second season


The second season for Diablo IV, Season of Blood, has begun.

I didn't managed to complete the first season. I got to the last chapter but wasn't able to complete it, very far from being able to complete it to be honest.

Still far from the max character level 100, I was around level 67, so was still primarily playing in tier 3 difficulty instead of tier 4, which is needed for the quests in the last chapter of season 1.

I did managed to get all the free stuff in the season tiers though, the last being the 'monster' title. Well, except those that require character level above 67, mainly resource used for seasonal boost so didn't really miss any free stuff.

Think I will play a rogue in this season, not sure if I can complete the season journal given the game time I have, or the lack of really, but one can hope.

It will be good to finally have a max level character. Again, one can hope.



Other |geeky gaming| category entries.


No comments: