28 October 2023

Diablo IV is no longer grindy


Diablo IV, at least in the Season of Blood, is no longer the grindy chore that it was.

I am already at character level 55 on my second weekend since the beginning of season 2. With my limited gaming time and my slow game play style, this is super fast levelling!

So Blizzard has been listening to their customers and is doing the right thing to bring the fun back to Diablo IV, good job Blizzard!

There are players who got to character level 100 in less than 20 hours in this Season of Blood. Not my thing but I guess some people get their kick from things like that.

The important thing is Blizzard gave the player the choice, which is always a good thing.

I hope the end game can hold my interest. But I am jumping the gun here, I hope I will finally get to max character level in this season, and finally get to see the so called 'end game'.

Even if the end game is not holding up, I am still happy with Diablo IV no longer being grindy, that getting to max character level within the season is now possible for casual player like me.



Other |geeky gaming| category entries.


No comments: