26 September 2023

Sharing


To promote work/life balance, camaraderie, inclusiveness, et cetera, my manager has this monthly 'coffee chat' session.

Being antisocial, it has not been high on my priority list, but I do join whenever I can, since it's usually on the same day as our monthly face to face staff meeting.

If I am busy with work, or there are more important meetings later in the day that will end close to the end of working hours, with less than an hour interim, then I will skip the coffee chat to drive home to attend those meetings from home. Let's just say I am allergic to traffic. =P

Today, some random remarks while discussing upcoming team event led to me disclosing that I learned the very fundamental of destiny codes, and the request for me to share it in coming coffee chat session.

More than a decade ago I bought a few books on destiny codes, and managed to finished the first two or three books, covering the most fundamental of understanding the destiny codes. About two years ago I revisited the books, while I progressed more than before, I still didn't managed to complete all the books I have. It was a good refresher though.

Of course, with my goldfish memory, I have forgotten most already by now. So time for another refresher if the colleagues are serious about me sharing in the coffee chat.

The absolute truth is, I would never have thought this is something I will end up sharing with colleagues, in my work environment.

It feels somewhat amusing.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: