04 April 2023

Stress and disappointment


I wouldn't have believed that just one insolent child can totally destroy a home.

Just one self-centred, arrogant and impudent child is enough to wreak havoc and tear the family apart. Making it unpleasant and downright stressful to be under the same roof.

How can someone be so delusional and immature? Why is there such irresponsible and conceited person who can justify his wrongdoing without guilt or remorse?

Why would someone choose to be bad when he is fully capable of being good? Why someone can be so self-obsessed and so lack of self-controlled?

I am at my wits end, I cannot help someone who doesn't want to be helped and who is so arrogant, believing himself to be right when he is so very wrong.

I am so sorry, I have failed as a parent. I am so sorry for adding to society's problem.



Other |sane side| category entries.


No comments: