27 April 2023

Potato mode on!


Annual leave reaching maximum allowable limit so taking tomorrow off to not lose any hard-earned leave.

Next Monday is Labour Day and next Thursday is Wesak day, both public holidays that my company observed. So I am taking next Tuesday and Wednesday off as well to get myself a seven days break.

I already know I have to work tomorrow, even though I am on leave, still have three tasks to complete before I can really be off.

And I am sending the car to service and going to sort out some life insurance stuff as well, so don't think I will be getting much rest and relax tomorrow...

But still, it's going to be a seven days break, well, maybe six. Hopefully not any less and I can control myself to not work overtime. Less motivated to work overtime lately, the pay cut is a big damper.

So, potato mode is on, don't contact me for any work related stuff, and unless you are really close to me, don't ask me out because I really just want to stay in and chill.



Other |hyped up heads up| category entries.


No comments: