29 December 2022

Azeroth short visit


Blizzard gave me three days game time for free to try out Dragonflight, the latest World of Warcraft expansion, where I get to try the new Dracthyr Evoker, first ever race-and-class combo.

So I did just that. =)

Managed to play a total of 17 hours and 14 minutes actual game time out of that three days offer, and got my Dracthyr Evoker to level 63, the level limit of the offer.

Typical of me, I enjoyed the lore and storyline, and was in no rush to level up. I went exploring whenever I could.

Dragonflight comes with Dragonriding, it's a bit like flying skill, only this is more towards momentum and speed, so it's not something that you can use to hover in place to admire the view, but something that requires your intense attention and control.

Dracthyr gets something similar to Dragonriding very early in the game, so that's what I was using to explore since I only got Dragonriding nearing the end of my short revisit to Azeroth.

I enjoyed the short stay, and wouldn't mind at all if Blizzard gives me more free game time. =P

As with all other World of Warcraft expansions thus far, Dragonflight is something I will eventually buy, just not sure when.

Judging from the busy coming January, most likely I will have to pass on the 'buy Dragonflight and get one month game time free' year end offer. Oh well.



Other |geeky gaming| category entries.


No comments: