24 December 2021

Potato mode on


Annual leave count at maximum allowable and will start to burn. Probably already burned...

Anyway, taking four days off next week, coupled with weekends and the replacement holidays for Christmas and New Year I will have ten days off.

So potato mode is officially on. =P

Though I still have to get some work done on the ongoing thermal simulation cases, and to complete and send out the draft of the innovation idea to other colleagues. So I still need to work overtime.

Hopefully can settle those tomorrow and limit the overtime to just a single day. One can hope.

Regardless, please do not disturb my leave, all work related stuff can wait until I resume work. I am not that important.

It has been a long and tired year, I need the break.

Let the chilling and relaxing begin!



Other |hyped up heads up| category entries.


No comments: