04 December 2021

Feeling rubbish


Went for my Covid-19 booster shot yesterday, also took the opportunity to go to the clinic to check out the skin issue on my right lower leg.

Tried a few times to go to the clinic prior to yesterday, but there's always something that made it not happened, like taking leave a day after Deepavali to go to the clinic, and found the clinic also took the day off; like taking a day off to celebrate wifey's birthday, to be out and about to get cake and meal and such and also squeeze in the clinic, only to have to cut the leave short to half day as there's teambuilding event in the second half, and the visit to the bank to sort out stuff took most of the morning.

So the clinic visit finally happened yesterday, but felt like a white mouse for the doctor to test out stuff and expense as much as she could since I am on company's medical insurance. I have no confidence on what's prescribed to me.

Oh well, this entry is supposed to be about the vaccination shot. I had Sinovac for my first two doses, the booster shot yesterday was Pfizer.

Either my health has deteriorated in the three months since my second dose, or the after effect of the Pfizer vaccine is stronger compared to Sinovac's. By the afternoon I was feeling tired and the muscle ache on the left arm where I was injected was uncomfortable when I tried to lift my arm above shoulder height.

Couldn't sleep well yesterday night, was not able to sleep on my left due to the muscle ache, but that's probably not the only reason. Had very poor quality sleep yesterday.

So today I woke up feeling rubbish. The muscle ache is still there, and I am tired.

Going to be another low battery day.



Other |hyped up heads up| category entries.


No comments: