21 March 2021

Imbalance


Broke record this year! I actually completed my tax submission in March, first time since I started work.

It has always been in April, usually late April near the deadline, when I finally drag my slacker arse to do the tax submission.

So ya, this year I have exceeded expectation.

But anyway, that's not why I am writing this entry. I am writing this because every year after I have done the tax submission, I feel totally imbalanced.

My hard-earned money, taken just like that, to feed those good for nothing monkeys. Got a decent few for a short while but overwhelming majority is just useless. This current bunch that wasn't even voted in by the people is simply a disgrace.

Why am I working my arse off to feed these unscrupulous, shameless, underserving scums? It makes my blood boil.



Other |runaway rants| category entries.


No comments: