20 December 2020

Shame on me


I woke up around eight in the morning on a Sunday thinking about work. The unease persisted and it bothered me so much that I couldn't get back to sleep.

So I got up and worked. Both simulation cases had diverged, basically failed. Not surprised really, that has been the recent trend. And a big source of stress to me.

The lack of results lately, coupled with my sense of responsibility and the perfectionist within is absolutely not conducive to my wellbeing. Wonder if I have atelophobia?

Already engaged the technical support of the software provider, not making much progress on that front since the technical support is... well, let's just say I have reservation on the quality and competency of the support. None of the things the tech support suggested I try have been successful thus far.

So I am still trying to solve it myself mainly. For goodness sake I am the software user, not the software developer, I don't know the intricate details of how the software work! I can only do it trial and error and hope I hit gold.

Well, shame on me nevertheless! Waking up early on a weekend, thinking about work some more. Such disrespect!

I have dishonoured the slacker extraordinaire I claimed to be, I am devastatingly ashamed of myself.



Other |wretched workaholic| category entries.


No comments: