10 August 2020

Random thoughts


(1) Guinea pig

Consulted doctor, taken the medicines.

Still coughing.

Knew it all along am just a guinea pig going through the trial and error practice.

-----

(2) Of course...

Had a smooth weekend in terms of work progress, the thermal simulation cases ran without hiccup.

Unreal, since generally life is not kind to me.

So of course it's when I have done all the simulations and finished post-processing all eight cases that I found a mistake.

Yea, life is cruel.

Bollocks!

-----

(3) New family member imminent

Son wanted a dog for birthday.

Knew deep down it would end up being wifey's and mine responsibility when his five minutes interest wanes.

He and his track record of numerous five minutes interests...

I suggested guinea pig instead, at least something more manageable, I think.

Wifey warmed up to the idea but going for hamster instead, saying hamsters are smaller.

Was hoping the interest would wane before anything happened but wifey has started making bits and pieces and bought stuff online, so I guess it's really happening.

-----

(4) No tea just yea

When you said yea time instead of tea time, all I could do is to say "yea".

*Sigh*...

Could use a cup of tea instead, really. =P



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: