22 August 2020

OMG! OMG! OMG!


So there I was, working after dinner, post-processing the thermal simulation set to run this morning, when my inbox got three new e-mails one after another.

All of them from the company patent group.

One part of my brain was wondering which innovation idea submissions they are rejecting this time while another part of the brain was pondering about the fact that I haven't submitted any new ones recently.

Then I read the e-mails.

I think I have understood the e-mails correctly, I sure hope I did.

And if what I think I understood is correct, I am finally going to have my first patent filed!

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!

First time ever I am glad I am working overtime, at night, in the weekend.

Please let this be real.



Other |hyped up heads up| category entries.


No comments: