04 July 2020

Diablo III season 21


Diablo III season 21 has started, it's the season of the Trials of Tempests, where random elemental powers are summoned during game play.

male demon hunter

I am playing a demon hunter this season, and this is the third season I have participated in, I have pretty much ignored all the previous seasons until recently.

Played the wizard in season 19, the barbarian in season 20, and now demon hunter in season 21.

tornado is one of the elemental powers

The main reason I am playing the season is for the increase in stash size, we get one extra tab for completing chapter 8 of a season journey, up to five extra tabs. I want all five extra tabs so I have two more seasons to go after this one.

Diablo breathe lightning is my favourite elemental power

Since the player have no control over the elemental powers, I just treat them as cosmetic effects since pretty much only the Diablo breathe lightning power can be directed to my enemies, the rest of the powers just go wherever they like and most of the time not where I want them to be.

happened to level up when trying to capture that green meteor elemental power

Still enjoying it so far, but I know the grind will come later, when trying to complete the harder chapters.

First thing is to get my character to level 70, then the item grind will start, heh.



Other |geeky gaming| category entries.


No comments: