01 July 2020

I went out (6)


Since the previous entry of this series, I was out of the house six times, so my total out of the house count stands at 14 as of today.

9th outing: went out on 9th of June to pick up takeaway lunch for virtual team building.

10th outing: went to office on 12th of June as needed to work in the lab. A waste of time since pretty much did nothing as the system we were supposed to work on was not ready. Got to use up some meal subsidy though, got myself a 24 cans carton of Coke. =)

11th outing: went to office on 18th of June for lab work. Fruitful work this time. Bought lunch home from Batu Lanchang market.

12th outing: went to office on 24th of June for lab work. Again, bought lunch home from Batu Lanchang market.

13th outing: went out for dinner with in-laws on 26th of June, this was the first time out for meal since MCO started. We went to James Foo.

14th outing: went to clinic yesterday (30th of June) for my many weeks-long cough, got 5 medications in return. Wifey dropped me off since the place is notorious for the lack of parking space, walked back after the consultation, took me 25 minutes but I am happy with the exercise really.


As of 1st of July, 15 weeks have past since the beginning of Movement Control Order on 18th of March. I have been out of the house 14 times in 15 weeks, so slightly less than once per week on average.

Here are the main reasons I went out:
- drive around to keep car battery healthy: 6
- work at office: 3
- bank: 1
- grocery: 1
- pick up takeaway meal: 1
- dine in restaurant: 1
- clinic: 1



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: