22 February 2020

Low batt


Tired.

I think I have weathered the worst of the depression bout this time round, but energy level is still very low.

Haven't been sleeping well, that's probably the main reason.

Just kept waking up multiple times every night, don't know why.

The latest job scope being such a downgrade from the previous doesn't help.

This kind of re-organisation sucks.

Motivation and morale are low.

As of yesterday's news, yet another new job scope coming up, should be in addition to the current job scope, but anyhow this department sure changes a lot.

I know I know, the only constant is change and all that.

But changes take time, adaptation and new skill set acquirement take time.

Catching up to speed takes time, proficiency takes time.

Anyway, feel so low battery lately.

Don't like this state.

I need quality sleep, and better job scope won't hurt.



Other |temperamental thoughts| category entries.


No comments: