07 July 2019

Dark thoughts


Wrote a sane but heavy entry on my current emotional and psychological state, while brutally real, I don't think posting it would do any good, so I withheld and archived it.

It's a cruel world we live in, what's real and true matters not.

Wanted to write something else, started on another weekend project entry about PC clean up and toilet repair, but ended up writing about all these instead, guess I just couldn't get out of that state.

So be it.

Hopefully this will end up being a much lighter version of what I archived.


My emotional and psychological health is at a very bad place nowadays. I no longer see the use in reaching out because it does nothing, if it would help, it would already happened.

It's not like it's something new, I have been calling out often enough, only to deaf ears and been summarily ignored. Rinse and repeat.

My needs don't matter after all. Actually, could simply because I don't matter.

Oaths and promises have no meaning, no value, people just changed, like it or not.

What was doesn't matter, people don't stay true or consistent. Sad but true.

I suddenly can comprehend and understand why certain things could happen.

When basic wants and needs are continually sidelined and neglected, people either suffer in silence and solitude, or they seek alternative to survive, or to end it.

It could just be a matter of when it reaches the breaking point.

And it makes sense that people have different latitudes and tolerance levels before we break.

Some will break sooner, some later, some might never break but just go on living a sad and unfulfilled life.

Right?



Other |sane side| category entries.

  

No comments: