14 July 2019

Heads up WoW players: free game time


I logged on my Battle.net application without any real reason today, just something I do on and off to keep the games up to date, even though I haven't been gaming for a while now.

I have even started thinking that it's about time I set myself a resolution to play game, you know, being a self-proclaimed gamer and all that...

But given the crazy workload lately, I know I will just fail miserably so that resolution is delayed.

Anyway, after I logged on, I got a notice saying I have a free gift so I checked it out, seems like I have three days free World of Warcraft game time, which will expire end of July.

I should be thrilled, free game time!

In a sense I am happy to get this free gift, but I didn't immediately claim it since I know I will probably just manage to get in a few hours of gaming out of the three days and waste the rest.

Guess I am just not in the right condition to make the most of the free game time, with the depression on going, and the amount of workload I have nowadays...

But hey, free game time is free game time, it's a good thing. Thank you Blizzard, please do more of this.

World of Warcraft players on hiatus, this is a public service in case you are not aware, go grab it quick.



Other |hyped up heads up| category entries.


No comments: