07 October 2018

Random behaviour for October 2018


When I set the September's resolution, I was thinking I would grade myself successful if I only miss a day out of every week, that's about 85% compliance.

I didn't missed a single day, perfect compliance. =D feel good +2

Discipline aside, I changed the time I do the exercise to morning, before I took my morning shower. It helps, since in the past, I did the exercise in the evening, before my day end shower, which often I was already tired from a long day at work, when I was already exhausted physically and mentally.

I am continuing the September resolution, I am not setting it as this month's impromptu resolution but hopefully I won't start to slack. =P


As for the unannounced second resolution, before the circumstance changed making that resolution inapplicable, I had a slip up, but otherwise I did good. Since that resolution has the potential of being impacted by others if made known, and I would like to try again when the circumstance is right, I will just keep it to myself for now.


I realised yesterday night that I have not been playing computer game for quite a while now, such a shameful thing for a gamer!

So, for October 2018, starting after I post this, my impromptu resolution is: to play at least an hour of computer or console game every weekend.

Because I can.



Other |flickering fling| category entries.

  

No comments: