17 June 2018

Father's Day present


Got to Penang office quite early on Tuesday last week, plenty of time to spare before my face to face meeting with a colleague from The States.

So when some unknown colleague stopped me at the lobby just before I scanned in, I humoured her and was surprised to be handed a chocolate bar, then another colleague asked me to hold up the chocolate bar and took a photo.

It's for the coming Father's Day, he told me. I thanked them and proceeded to the cafe for my breakfast and to kill time until the meeting.

After several meetings in a row, I sent a WhatsApp message to wifey telling her what happened and seeking confirmation on Father's Day.

The younger son must have been with wifey, for this was the reply I got...


Heh!

I was woken up by their voices this morning anyway, but I guess it's the thought that counts.

Happy Father's Day to all fathers! Hope you had a good day.



Other |nutty nuts| category entries.


2 comments:

HoneyBee said...

You were woken up by their voices, not noise. I heard them saying to each other "shhh... not so loud... let papa sleeps all day today, remember?"

CK said...

<3