31 December 2016

2016 in numbers


Last day of the year. How time flies...

Received the worst salary increment ever in my career this year, as well as experienced the worst ever reorganisation. Quite a few colleague friends left.

Stuff around the house started to fail this year, many things needed replacing, which amounted to additional expenses that strained the bank account.

I was relocated to another site for six months, this affected many things, as reflected in the figures below.


125 blog entries, this is the 9th year in a row. Consistency and discipline, these I have.

99 days of commute to ulu place recorded, which covered 9914.1 kilometres, giving an average of 100.1 kilometres per day. The average has gone down one kilometre with the new home bound route I use nowadays.

36 petrol filling recorded. My 9.5 years MyVi is doing an average of 14.8 kilometre per litre of petrol. Down from 15.5 km/l last year, no thanks to the six months worth of traffic jam when I was relocated.

45 days of worked till overtime-worthy late. Up from 35 days last year, not a healthy trend.

14 days of leave taken. Cashed in some annual leaves when the probably never again chance presented itself. No regret.

36 badminton sessions attended, out of 74 that happened. 48.6% attendance rate, horrible. Down from 71.2% last year, no thanks to the relocation.

20 tabletop gaming sessions held, down from 33 last year. A combination of 14 board and card games played. The deputy has let me down, no one picked up the mantle while I was relocated.

33 novels read, down from 38 last year. 11.1 days for a book, I read slower this year. =(  Continued to post my short review of each book on Facebook, my kind of Facebook spam (better than selfie or photo of food!).

39, 12, 9, 7, for my own reference.


Happy New Year dear reader, wish you a healthy and happy 2017!



Other |hyped up heads up| category entries.


No comments: