16 February 2016

Backlogs #10


This one is dated 19th of June 2015, it's titled "recipient's fault".

I made, collected signatures, and gave tiny birthday card to colleague friends for a few years, something that I have stopped doing this year. Since some friends are not in the same site as me, often I would need some form of postal service to get the cards to the intended recipient.

Either I passed the cards to a neighbouring colleague when I popped over to the other site so he or she could deliver the card on the day, or I would pass the cards to a colleague who was commuting in between sites.

Thank you to all these helpful postmen and postladies. =)

I like to give the card on the day, or before, and tried not to be late, but we didn't always succeeded. It's usually not our fault though.



So if you were one of the lucky persons who got a card, and you didn't get it in person but only saw it left on your cubicle after your birthday, well... it's YOUR fault! =P

Didn't have the grace to be present when such important delivery was made huh? Shame on you! =P



In this series: |1| |2| |3| |4| |5| |6| |7| |8| |9|


No comments: