01 February 2016

Random Thoughts


- Rusty old man -

Hurt my back again. Bollocks.

Felt discomfort when I arrived office after the hour drive this morning. Unconsciously started to walk like a person with back ache.

Felt it again after coming back from lunch. Subtle. There, and not there.

The badminton session aggravated it, now it's not subtle. Oh yea, it's definitely there.

Bollocks.



- Lunch buddies -

The gang is back. Mostly.

Lunch in sizable group again.

The chatters, jokes, poking fun at each others. The laughters.

Yea, good times.



- Solace, not -

Home has too much anger, stress, disappointment, shouting and crying lately.

Where's the love, the harmony, the peace and quiet?

It's supposed to be my sanctuary from work, from stress, a place to relax and recharge.

Now there is no solace.



- Oath breaker -

You broke your promise.

I can't believe it. But you did.

I am really disappointed.

I don't like you anymore.


No comments: