14 June 2015

Back to Earth


Five days four nights at Koh Samui. Over.

Waking up in my own room this morning, had that strange feeling of being back to reality.

The non-vacation version of reality. The I-am-going-to-work-tomorrow reality.

Bollocks.

Seaside vacation is my ideal kind of holiday.

Actually, as long as it's centred around peace and quiet, relax and chilling out, it's ideal.

With the little monsters around though, peace and quiet remain just a dream.

While I didn't get to lie down reading or napping on the beach or beside the many swimming pools with wifey at my side, I did get a couple time-outs chilling in bubble bath.

The waterfall was a let down, and the rest of the humanmade stuff that we visited were the usual same old same old.

The company was gold. Really, it's not where we go, but with whom, that matters.


Back to work tomorrow. So again I have to say...

Bollocks!


No comments: