28 June 2015

Koh Samui footprints


Went to Koh Samui in early June, it's an in-laws' family trip.

A bonding trip. A fun trip. A memorable trip.

As I said upon my return: it's not where we go, but with whom, that matters.

Anyway, this is not meant to be a wordy entry, so here are some photos taken with my aged entry level smartphone, while it has a first class processor, the camera is just... meh!

I stayed faithful to my travel photo style, but this time I postprocessed them into black and white.

Behold! Photos mostly of the villa we stayed in at the InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort.

bird-cage-like chairs at the front of the villa

the villa has five rooms, three stories

the living room on the top floor

the top floor living room from another angle

again the top floor living room, looking towards the kitchen and dining area

inner stairs to the second floor living room

the beach with clear sea and corals. Yes this is in colour =P

a treasure chest full of card and board games!

me and my bubble bath ^_^

understandably wifey spent most of her time with her family, so here's the rare occasion when she indulged me


No comments: