02 June 2015

Random behaviour for June 2015


Succeeded in my May's impromptu resolution. I did not succumb to my Coke craving, feel so proud of myself. ^_^ feel good +1

In fact, I haven't treated myself to a Coke yet even though it's already June.

It's worth mentioning that these impromptu resolutions are meant to be personal discipline and mental strength training. A sort of self challenge.

They are never meant as anything else but the May's resolution has helped me realise who among the people around me are those who will support me in achieving my goal, and who are those who try to hinder (I have drafted something on this).

I suppose that's a good thing too, identifying friends and, well, "friends". =P

Anyway, for June 2015, starting after I post this, my impromptu resolution is: to always start any instant messages with a proper greeting.

Because I can.


No comments: