09 November 2013

November...


- happy birthday -

Missed my annual birthday wish to this blog, so here it is:

Happy 6th birthday Scribble Pad!

Sorry for the belated wish since I was out cold during the actual day. Well, actually I was out for many days before and after the actual day but let me get to that later.

First thing first, continuing the custom, here are the number of viewers based on the counter, as of 19:37 hours on 4th November 2013:

2008: 4746
2009: 13300
2010: 23226
2011: 31677
2012: 37412
2013: 42469

Basically, I am getting fewer and fewer viewer over the years, oh well.

-----

- slacker month -

November, the slacker month, the bestest month.

At least, that's what I have been harping on all these years.

But this year, I honestly can't say that without lying to myself.

If the way November started for me this year is of any indication, then this month is anything but the bestest.

I will continue to slack in the form of only writing four entries this month instead of the usual eleven for other months, but that's probably the only slacking I can do this month.

Slacker month my arse.

-----

- hello bed -

Took annual leave on the first of this month to get a five days break thanks to weekend and the festival holidays.

Fell sick as soon as the break started, and was bedbound for the majority of that five days.

The little monsters, also having long weekend, made sure I didn't get the rest I needed to recover.

So much for having a nice and rejuvenating break, I ended the break weaker and in worse condition than before the break.

In fact, I am still sick as the time of writing this.

Life... sucks.

-----

- hello cave -

Work wise, as the heat turned on on the new product, the shit hit the fan.

Functioning in the job role I am ill-suited for and deeply despised does not disappoint in terms of the frustration and stress it's giving me.

Bollocks.

To make matter worse, I am getting stressed on the family front as well.

Every week since late October, there would be incident that made me feel isolated from the rest of the family.

Stressed on both fronts, depression hit.

I am no stranger to depression. I don't like it, but I am not ashamed of admitting I suffer from this psychological illness.

So hello cave... been a while, how long will this time be?


No comments: