24 October 2013

Poker face, not


As the idea of this entry started to form, I unconsciously thought of a Mandarin entry I wrote a few months ago that I ended up didn't post because I deemed the content time sensitive then.

Perhaps I will eventually post it in the future, or perhaps it will join those unposted entries, of which I have plenty, all the way back to 2010. 2009 if I count the book review. =P

Anyway, I am too transparent, I am not sure if that's good or bad. Colleague friends said I don't have poker face, I guess it's a good thing I don't gamble.

I am not too good at stress management, and it shows.

(Somehow I suddenly have the image of Running Man's Gary saying "stress!" flashed in my mind. Really poisoned!)

This is not an entry to whine or rant, in fact, I just really like to thank those colleagues and friends who showed and/or expressed concern seeing the frustrated, fatigued me.

Thank you. Really much appreciated.

And sorry if I have been irritable and/or full of negativity lately. I tried my best not to affect others when I am in such state but I am not too good at hiding my feelings or emotions.

I will be mightily glad when this shit is finally over, but before that day comes, I can only say:

"Argh~ stress!"


No comments: