04 September 2013

Gratitude


Note: some are genuine, some are sarcastic. Decide for yourself.


Thanks to the rain, I wasn't able to run these two days. Goodness knows I need the training.

Thanks to the selfish, idiotic and outright rude drivers, we get slow traffic and jams when it could have been a lot smoother if everyone follows the rules, the speed limit, the lane, uses the freaking signal, and stops being so damn kiasu.

Thanks to wifey, I have bacon bread and sausage buns for supper and/or breakfast. ^_^

Thanks to the short-sighted, misguided voters and the filthy tricks, we have to pay more for our petrol and the chain effect on other goods. I hope the misguided fools are happy now and will suffer more than I do. I sure hope those who knowingly employed dirty tactics will soon stop wasting oxygen.

Thanks to some colleagues who are also friends, work life has its happy and fun moments, and is that much bearable.

Thanks to some colleagues who are just colleagues, going to work is such a drag and at times unbearable.

Thanks to gene or whatever that decides such things, I am sexily bald and shameless about it. Hmm... or is it shamelessly bald and sexy because of it? =P

Okay, getting off-track, time to stop.


No comments: