23 July 2013

Random Thoughts


The sprained ankle and then the flu/cough are really messing up my running schedule. For the first time ever since I started the training plan I missed a weekend.

Decided to forget about running today due to the combination of coughing, short of breath, and the return of the haze.

Meh!

-----

First time interviewing potential employees. Helped in the job interview of two graduate trainees today.

I was looking for the right attitude, and a certain degree of aptitude more than whatever scores they were showing. Sorry, don't have much faith in the education and examination system.

Hope whoever got the positions won't be "Hollywood" actor/actress, empty talker, or office bum. We need hands-on, practical person.

-----

Decided to expand the Crazy Category list to have categories in Mandarin for the various Chinese entries.

Some time in February this year I started to have this 'series' thing, for both English and Chinese entries. I will probably keep the English series as they are as I am quite happy with my existing English categories.

Hey, I put in effort to come up with the category names!

For the Chinese entries, I will be more specific with the category and I will delete the links to individual entry in the Chinese series and substitute them with a single link to the category.

Seems neater that way. =)

Only thing is I will have to go through all the Chinese entries I have written so far and modified them to add a specific Chinese category. Quite a bit of work there. =\

-----

Still at a lost work wise. That probably helps in regaining my slacker extraordinaire reputation. -_-

And that's all I am going to say on that front. For now.


No comments: