09 July 2013

Jumbled


Many jumbled up thoughts, feelings, and emotions that I wanted to record, if not share. Important stuff, to me at least.

Just these few days, I had scribbled down several piecemeal notes. Unpolished, unfinished texts that captured the essence of the thought or feeling.

They are still not in a presentable or even comprehensible form to the others. Unless one is very close to me or know how my mind works, I suppose.

Anyway, some of those notes are perhaps still a bit sensitive, so even if I properly completed the entries, they may only be posted some time in the future. When people no longer know what event or incident I was talking about. When sharing the entries will no longer trigger any uncomfortable responses and/or reactions, for the others as well as myself.

If they ended being posted at all, that is.

Not everything I wrote or recorded ended up being posted or shared. Some are just too private, some became irrelevant, and some simply never get completed. =P

I love to share the happy and funny moments, but life doesn't just consist solely of them. Unfortunately.

No comments: