10 February 2010

She's in My Pants


Lady friend was in my pants, all sweaty and panting heavily.

Wonder if she enjoyed it? Hopefully no skin was rubbed off.

Think I best explain this in case some people are thinking in some funny way, I don't want to get kicked out of my house or get myself murdered. =P

Lady friend wanted to play badminton but didn't bring her sportswear, I happened to have two sets handy so I lent her my spare pants.

So lady friend got to enjoy the badminton session, in my pants instead of her own.

Ever considerate, I asked if the pants fit her:

"So, are they too tight?"

Very tactful CK, very tactful... not.

*facepalm*

Luckily I didn't get slapped.

Guys, don't make my mistake, always ask a lady if a piece of clothing is too loose instead. Except bra, but it's not like I have any bra to lend. =P

Anyway, lady friend is supposed to return my pants today but she pulled a disappearing act.

Why lar, why want to runaway with my pants?

No comments: