16 February 2010

Home


Home from Chinese New Year trip to KL.

Traffic has been good on both journeys to and fro, was able to cruise at 110 km/h most of the time (okay okay, 115 +/- 5 km/h). Couldn't say the same for those heading towards KL from the north today, good thing I was going the other direction.

There were a few idiotic drivers on the highway driving recklessly. I hope they crash and burn and die painfully, at some remote place of course so they won't cause jam on the highway and continue to be a nuisance to the others even in death.

Sorry for saying such suay thing in Chinese New Year, but I simply do not have any mercy for reckless drivers who endanger other road users. We are all better off without them.

Anyway, days in KL were spent in good company and good food, but little sleep. Light sleeper should not sleep in the same room with two babies, really. =P

For no apparent reason I got fascinated with the Rubik's cube, spent most of my first and second day just playing that thing. Still couldn't get more than one face done. Yea I know, I suck. =\

My brother-inlaw unhooked me from the Rubik's cube. He did that by hooking me onto Phantasy Star Portable on the PSP, heh. Darn, now I miss my Gunmaster. =)

Parents-inlaw busied me with Mahjong every night and taught me Gin Rummy yesterday night. I didn't know how to spell Gin Rummy so I looked it up, which resulted in a little finding.

Apparently the "Gin Rummy" I was taught and was playing, is in fact another variation of the Rummy called the Penang Rummy, or Si Rummy, instead of the actual Gin Rummy. Wah lau, Penang Rummy lor, didn't know that even though I am Penangite.

Anyway, either Mahjong or "Gin Rummy", my role is still the same, I am the 'water fish' there so the other players can win easier! =P

Alrighty, home sweet home, bed sweet bed, I am going to sleep like a pig tonight and do NOT wake me up.

I will bite, seriously.

No comments: