20 February 2010

Holiday Stress?


Thought I would sleep better after coming back from KL.

Nope.

Last three days I finally went to sleep between 05:00 and 07:00 hours, simply couldn't fall asleep before then.

Besides the insomnia, these two days I am also feeling antisocial, suffering from IBS, day long tiredness, constant depression, generally irritable and down.

In other words, I am experiencing signs and symptoms of stress.

But I am in holiday leh, for goodness sake!

Lousy holiday. My gaming machine died for the n-th time. Didn't get my QuadCore built because the computer shop I frequented was closed for the week. Didn't get my annual comic set bought because QueensBay was so packed I turned around when I saw the queue for parking. So no gaming, no comic. =(

I ended up watching movie on the work laptop, sad sad sad.

Since no matter what I did I couldn't revive my gaming machine, I went the "kacang solution" of reformatting the hard disk and rebuilding the system. Took me two days for all the patching and reinstallation of essential softwares. Well at least my gaming machine is up again. For now.

If only I was not so tired and restless most of the time I might actually enjoy a game or two.

Meh!

No comments: