06 February 2009

Me is Honest one ler


Gotta say it's disheartening to be doubted on my previous entry. Some people thought I made up all those things to make fun of Nelson.

The only thing not from Nelson was the statement "Nelson is actually Mary" he is Nancy lar!, since, well, that's my conclusion, sure I had to make that up lar. Ah boh then?

All those things in bullet points are genuinely what Nelson had said or done ler.

Go and ask the people Nelson hangs out with, his lunch budies, they would have heard or experienced some or all I have listed. If you want a fresh victim, go ask Polly, he is the latest victim of Nelson's chest molestation (happened today!).

I hope Polly's nipple survived the ordeal.

Don't know why there are people who think I was lying, me is honest one ler!


If you want to see me telling wild stories, look in the "fiction" category, that's where I made oh-my-goodness-my-eyes'-bleeding-brain's-freezing-dead-boring things up.

that's the category with made up stuff

1 comment:

江边鸟 said...

han nah, u paling honest la ~ big fat ~~~