12 February 2009

Today, I...


...woke up tired (His Royal Highness King Baby Hsiang woke up crying in the middle of the night)

...couldn't finish my breakfast (it's too spicy!)

...went around bugging colleagues to do their jobs (me no likey! Am not integrator)

...pretended as if I knew what I was doing and sorted out a friend's IT query by sheer dumb luck (trial and error is the way to go!)

...tidied up my drawers and filed the documents accordingly (geez, I have a lot of junks)

...witnessed the two colleagues who had gone to the pink side "at it" again, sitting side by side, singing the YMCA song, and more (My eyes! My eyes!)

...found another avid reader to share the joys of reading (yippie!)

...spent some quality time with my baby (he actually sat beside me and watched the whole episode of Thomas and Friends without fidgeting, record!)


...am happy.

No comments: