09 June 2010

Nelson's Voucher


Nelson doesn't know what to get his wife for their first anniversary, so I suggested the "Joey's coupon".

Fear not if you have never watched the famous TV series: Friends, and have no idea what a "Joey's coupon" is, bacause being a good friend that I am, I have taken the liberty to create a "Joey's coupon" for Nelson.

Of course since it's for Nelson, I renamed it to "Nelson's Voucher" instead.

Behold!



I think a few clarifications and cautions are perhaps in order:

- the title options of Mr/Mrs/Miss were included since this is Nelson we are talking about. You know lar, his sexual preference is... =P

- I have no idea where his favourite location is so I simply tembak something.

- caution adviced for selecting the anytime option for voucher redemption. Are you absolutely sure you can cabut during your 1:1 meeting with your boss' boss' boss, or something like that? Just how sex-crazed dedicated and committed are you?

- remember to select one in the small prints at the bottom right!


So there you go Nelson, perfect present in your point of view for the anniversary. No need to thank me too much.

Just thank me a little will do and you are welcome! =P

2 comments:

江边鸟 said...

CK ~ thanks for your kindness, how lovely you are being such a good friend of mine ~

but still, DIU you ~ hahahaa


p/s: eh, tomorrow I go print from you :p

CK said...

Oh please don't DIU me, save it for the one you are giving your voucher to. =P