21 June 2010

Sorry


Sorry to Ubud Hanging Gardens in Bali, I guess I won't be paying you a visit any time soon, if ever.

Sorry to wifey, for asking you the "useless" question of when we can have a holiday on our own, without the kids.

Sorry to myself, for working like a slave for the family and never able to treat myself.

Maybe, just maybe, when I could get a real answer instead of question in respond to a question, or answer that doesn't answer anything, that I might finally have my getaway to the secluded place to rest, relax, and rejuvenate.

Heaven knows I deserved that.

I can always dream, as sometimes, that's the only thing left that keeps me going.

2 comments:

Minzy said...

Pick a weekend, leave the kids to someone reliable. You and your wife ONLY, go out of the state for 2 days. Set your phone to silent mode, think of nothing, just rest.Do it within the next 14 days, otherwise you will never do it.

CK said...

Fantastic suggestion. Exactly what I have in mind, the me and wife only, no phone, think of nothing, just rest, etc.

Only wife will not agree to the "leaving kids to someone" part...

And probably will not for a year or two, I will count myself lucky if I could have the getaway within three years time.