06 June 2010

Toddler's Talks


Various snippets of His Royal Highness King Toddler Hsiang.

-----

boy: Papa, open the (car) door! (in His "I am the King!" tone)
dad: Is that a command?
boy: Yes.

-----

boy: Mama, what's inside that (pot)?
mum: Nothing.
boy: I want to see nothing.

-----

boy: You are not incredible!
(I have no idea what he means)

-----

dad: *kisses Hsiang goodnight*
dad: *kisses Young goodnight*
dad: *walks towards the door*
boy: Papa, *shaking index finger* you have to kiss mama, remember?

-----

dad: take care of mama and didi okay?
boy: okay
mom: you want your nen nen (milk) yet?
boy: yea
(I just find this funny)

-----

dad: *hands over refilled water bottle*
boy: You filled my water bottle! Good boy.
dad: ...

-----

boy: mommi, what happened to your toes?
mum: I put on nail varnish, do you think they are pretty?
boy: *pouts and shakes head*
mum: what colour are they?
boy: pink.
mum: *tries again* do you think they are pretty?
boy: *pouts and shakes head again*
mum: you want me to take them off?
boy: yea

-----

mum: Good night baby, I love you.
boy: Silly mama, I am not a baby.

-----

(While passing through the state mosque)
boy: mama, there is a big mosque and a baby mosque!

2 comments:

江边鸟 said...

very very very the cute neh!! :D

CK said...

thank you thank you =D