04 November 2008

Happy Birthday!


Happy birthday to Scribble Pad!

It has been a year since I started this blog so I can skip all the html coding needed to post on my Sharing Corner.

And I am liking it. Anything that gives me more time to slack is good. =P

Some statistical data of this blog after a year, as of the entry before this one:
  • total number of entries: 132 (12 months x 11 entries per month. Yes I am consistent ^_^ )
  • total number of visits: 4746 (with at least 90% contributed by myself =P )
  • total number of comments: 152 (with at least 50% contributed by myself =\ )

Basically, this is a blog with low number of readers and lower number of readers who leave comments. Pretty much what I expect from a craptastic blog, so all is good! =)



On another note, it's also my birthday today.

I am not one who is ashamed of my age, I turned 21 31 today. =P

Colleagues and friends had treated me to two lunches so far, all in the same day since I eat like a pig and would have gone for a third lunch if only the lunch break was longer.

No lar! One yesterday and one today lar. I eat relatively little, it's not easy keeping my stick slim figure you know? =P

There was a celebration in the cafe yesterday, with a yummy blackforest cake and birthday song sang twice. First time in funeral tune and second time in an upbeat tune! =)

The cake was a tad small for the number of people and all fault was mine. I was the one who selected the cake (my colleague insisted on buying one) since I honestly didn't think many would turn up.

I should clarify that it's not because I am popular that more turned up than expected, it's simply because there were colleagues playing foosball in the cafe at that time. =P

My sincere thanks to all who has been in anyway involved, be it lunch, the celebration in the cafe, the birthday greetings through instant messages, e-mails or messages on Facebook, Friendster, et cetera.

Thank you very much.

I am truely touched all over my body.

Special thanks and appreciation to...
  • YT for organising the lunch and celebration yesterday
  • Wen Wen for organising the lunch today
  • Lily the model extraordinaire for the rose, the first flower I received in my life if my memory has not failed me
  • Lay Ling the bowling queen for the virtual birthday song, virtual cake, virtual candle blowing and virtual birthday wish =P
  • My dear brother for the card from Australia
  • My loving wife for the whole blackforest cake and all the love
  • His Royal Highness King baby Hsiang for smearing me with his food-filled hands, I know you love me and just wanted to give me a hug =)
Oh, and I have another lunch with friends tomorrow! =D

Edit: and thank you for not wrapping my car!



There will only be four entries this month, and this is the first

3 comments:

munytang said...

happy birday kung!

江边鸟 said...

Happy Birthday Kung Kung ~

Anonymous said...

You are really famous amonng your colleagues! 4 meal treats, 2 cakes, not bad...