05 August 2008

Caveman versus Mobile Phone

May I present to you a rare sight of a caveman using a mobile phone...

yea, caveman was totally lost

On the other hand, His Royal Highness King baby Hsiang is a natural.


geez, babies nowadays sure are advanced

I suppose only those who know me well enough will get this.

You see, I don't have a mobile phone. Seriously, I am not kidding.

Almost everyone gave me the ludicrous look when I said that, as if I was from outer space or something.

No lar, I am not from outer space lar! I am just a caveman preferring the paper cups and string technology or the pigeon. =) Smoke signal pollutes the air so I stay clear. I may be a caveman but I am environmentally friendly, okay? =P

It's my choice to stay mobile phone-less. I simply don't find the need* to have one. Many people say they cannot live without mobile phone, I find that... funny. I grew up without a mobile phone and so far I am still alive and well, thank you very much. =P

I am just not a phone lover.


There is a saying that if a joke needed explaining, it's no longer funny.

Yea, I am a lousy joker.


* may well need to commute long distance in the future, will consider a mobile phone then... *gasp!*

4 comments:

江边鸟 said...

According to YT, Caveman wants to stay mobile-phone-less, mainly due to his 童年阴影 (terrible childhood experience [translate like this correct or not? haha]).

According to YT, the 童年阴影 have something to do with the phone that caveman used during his childhood.

According to YT, phone experience during childhood can be related to many things (eg. his mum hit him using phone, he has been trapped in phone booth during hide and seek, somebody had hurt him badly via phone conversation etc), and every single reason would make sense.

Therefore, according to YT, no conclusion can be drawn to explain why caveman doesn't like phone, as for now...

CK said...

According to YT, 江边鸟 is so full of 鸟话 because of 童年阴影 also.

PS =! play station said...

haha, then why buy iphone now??? =p

CK said...

Who said I bought an iPhone?