30 April 2008

Children's Names

Found these screenshots on my work laptop titled "for the blog".

The conversation happened a while ago but since I never used my work time to blog, and I don't turn on my work laptop at home as much as I can help it, the screenshots just got forgotten.

But hey, better late than never!

=)

Behold, the names of our children if those crazy funny people were to decide the names.

(You probably won't get it if you don't understand Hokkien)





Yes, I have silly creative friends.

3 comments:

江边鸟 said...

Wah ~ now I look back, only I realize how creative that I am ~ kekeke ~ right, Goh Pek Si's Dad?

江边鸟 said...

吴碧丝 (Goh Pek Si)

your daughter's name

CK said...

My smarter half is too lazy to leave a comment and I am too stupid to think of a good rebuttal.

I guess you win...

=\